This isn’t your typical live surgery event. Whether your team is just beginning their CHROME GuidedSMILE journey or are seasoned professionals, this customized experience will dive deeper into what your practice needs most!
From the first call to the final prosthetic, join us as Dr. Olson and his team divulge the systems and practices that lead them to full arch success. Held at his resort-style facility, your team will take part in breakout sessions focused on the patient's full-arch journey. Doctors will also get hands-on experience using the patent-protected CHROME GuidedSMILE system, paired with immediate load Smileloc “no hole” prosthetics.
Taking it to the next level, this course is customized for you! Complete a pre-course assessment, identifying areas your team could benefit from the most and your team will receive one on one time to develop new ideas and solutions to take home!
- Experience the patent-protected CHROME GuidedSMILE system, paired with immediate load Smileloc “no hole” prosthetics in a one-of-a-kind hands on experience.
- Gain a complete understanding of the workflow through a live CHROME GuidedSMILE surgery.
- Learn how to integrate CHROME GuidedSMILE into your full arch workflow.
- Discuss how team culture and communication strategies are the foundation to positive practice change.
- Define and enhance the assistant's role, during setup, surgery, and prosthetic delivery.
- Gain ideas and resources to maximize the patient experience at your practice and ways to implement the changes.
- Dive deeper into refining your team’s case presentation and communication skills.
8:00 – Office Tours
Receive a personal tour of the Innovative Dental office.
9:00 – The Patient Experience
The dental field has an ever-increasing focus upon the importance of the patient experience. Starting with the initial phone call all the way through the final restoration, today’s patient is looking for a comprehensive experience that contradicts the stigma of going to the dentist. Dr. Olson and his team will discuss in detail the practical strategies they implemented at his previous practice that ultimately led to the design of his new 29,000 sq. ft. ‘resort-style’ facility. He will discuss what worked, what didn’t, and how a practice can quickly and positively enhance the patient experience.
Click here for an inside look at this resort-style modern practice.
11:00 – Lunch
12:00 – The Secret to a 5-Star Practice
The secret of a 5-star practice is not the need for teamwork, but rather the nature of teamwork needed. This portion of the course will divide participants into two-panel discussion groups to facilitate discussion on how leadership, team dynamics and associated systems all come together to provide the ultimate team culture and a VIP experience for the patient.
2:00 – Introduction to CHROME & Hands-On
This thorough introduction to CHROME will discuss the advantages of incorporating this full arch guided system into your practice, complemented by Smileloc, the “no-hole” full arch prosthetic technology. It will also address the tangential aspects surrounding the surgery – how to create a simplified setup of the surgical operatory, how to efficiently assist during a CHROME surgery, and how to perform an expedited extraoral conversion of the long-term prosthetic while the doctor sutures. The planning, setup and design of the following days' live patient CHROME surgery will be reviewed in detail.
3:00 – Team 1-on-1
Now that your team is inspired to take your practice to the next level, what’s the next step? Let’s work together to develop a plan for implementation in your practice! From Chrome CHROME GuidedSMILE specifics to team culture, what tools or resources can we provide to help put your plan into action?
5:00 – Happy Hour with Dinner to Follow
8:30 – Breakfast
9:00 – Case Overview
9:30 – Live Patient Surgery
12:00 – Lunch and Case Debrief
Speaker Bio: Dr. Grant Olson
Dr. Grant Olson of Innovative Dental is passionate about giving people brighter and healthier smiles through the use of innovative techniques. By investing in the latest technology and training, Dr. Olson and his team are able to provide patients with the highest level of dental care, from preventative to cosmetic.
- Pioneered the RODO SmileLoc same day conversion
- Presenter at DENTSPLY Sirona World and Invisalign GP conferences
- Experienced teacher of CHROME GuidedSmile
- One of only 300 CEREC® Mentors in the world
- VIP: Diamond Invisalign Provider
- Offers guided dental implant surgery for optimal precision
- Utilizes most advanced dental technology available
- Has performed hundreds of smile makeovers
- Member of the American Dental Association and Missouri Dental Association
Registration cost includes:
$1499 ($1899 after July 31)
Includes 1 Doctor, 3 Staff, Meals, CE, and Happy Hour
Additional staff can be added for $129 per attendee ($149 after August 12)